Wednesday, May 26

peanut butter granola balls

Liz found a new recipe yesterday on Rookie Cookie and it sounded so good, I just had to make it!  What's not to love about all of this ooey goodness??


Peanut Butter Granola Balls

Ingredients:
1/3 c. honey
¼ c. peanut butter
2 T. unsalted butter
1 c. crisp rice cereal
1 c. old-fashioned rolled oats
¼ cup dried fruit (raisins, cranberries or cherries)

Directions:
In a small saucepan over medium, heat honey, peanut butter, and butter. Stir until smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cereal, oats and dried fruit.

Drop mixture by the tablespoon into mini muffin tins. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes. To store, refrigerate in an airtight container up to 1 week.

I used cranberries and I can't even tell you how yummy they are!!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Team E...Gee said...

I heart Peanut Butter!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm....I will be trying this recipe ASAP! Thanks for sharing!

The Beverage's said...

so yummy - I tried out the recipe tonight and they were delicious! Thanks for sharing!