Thursday, May 6

peanuuuut, peanut butter AND JELLY!

Addi has gymnastics on Thursday nights so dinner is fast and a little crazy!  Typically, it's a PBJ night.  Every time I make one for Addi, we have to sing the peanut butter song...you know, "Peanuuuuut, Peanut Butter AND JELLY!!" She loves to scream the "AND JELLY" part and then she dies laughing.  What a ham!


 She never just takes a bite...she always pulls it apart and licks off the peanut butter and jelly!

 And then she says, "Sticky!" when it gets all over her lips!

 She usually crams it all in at the end so she has a huge bite in her mouth!

 

 

 

 Then it's time for a big swig of juice to wash down that sticky mess! 

We love PBJ nights around our house!

3 comments:

sara said...

How cute! I wish Alexandra was a PG&J fan - I'm trying to branch out with her diet, but she's got other plans...

So glad to catch up on your blog! I haven't had much of a chance the past two weeks to read up on my favorite blogs (including yours) so I'm trying to make up for all my missed reading!

Liz said...

Are those Bart Conner stamps I see on her hands?!?!

Nicki said...

I am pretty sure either Addi has taught this method of PBJ eating to Ian, or vice versa - he does the same thing, though absent the song. :( Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with that one! Great photos, Erin!