1. Weight Watchers Giant Latte Ice Cream Bars!!!
Oh man alive, are these things good!!! And with only 90 calories each, they are guilt-free! Thanks for the tip, mom! They are super yummy!!
2. Inchbug Sippy Cup Bands
I love these on Addi's sippy cups and I've even given them as baby gifts lately. They truly are genius! If you've ever tried to label a baby bottle or sippy cup with a Sharpie, you know it comes off in the dishwasher. There are also many different kids of paper labels that claim to be dishwasher safe, but nothing is as foolproof as these! They can go around all kids of things, not just sippy cups and bottles. Have you ever tried to label a bottle of sunscreen, only to have the name smear off with your greasy hands? I'm telling you, the possibilities are endless!!! You can order them HERE.
3. Ped Egg
In an effort to get my feet "summer ready" I picked up a Ped Egg last time I was at the pharmacy. Have you ever tried one? They are awesome!! So easy to use and very effective!!! I'm telling you, just use this little baby once or twice a week and you'll be well on your way to beautiful heals!!
What have you been lovin' lately??





3 comments:
Your BLOG!!!!
Brandon used to create and market Weight Watchers novelties when he worked for Blue Bunny! I will bring you several coupons so that you can enjoy them freely all summer long! :)
I love the name labels as well! Actually about to order some for Emmee Kate.
Post a Comment