Ready...Set...Play-Doh!
Here's a little "For the Love of Labels" shot for you. Play-Doh and Crayons both are stored in a lower kitchen cabinet in these little locking tubs. They are easy for Addi to use which is really nice.
Addi loves to stack the little canisters like her blocks and then knocking them over.
Addi gets in such a zone when she smooshes her doh.
Check out these two peas in a pod and their facial expressions!
"Daddy, don't put the doh on my head!"
"Oh you're putting it on your head?"
"That's so silly! Daddy!!"
Look at Addi's creation!
Play-Doh is fun for building tall towers...
Play-Doh is also fun for pinching and poking!
"Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere..."
"Wait...what? I don't want to clean up!! No Mama!!!!"
I see many more Play-Doh dates in our future!


2 comments:
YIPPEE, Addi!! I know MO will be SOOO excited to play play-doh with you! She still loves to nibble on it a bit, but she won't eat much! You'll have to watch her though, okay?!?
good job Addi!
Post a Comment