Sunday, May 23

buffett 2010



This weekend, Scott and I headed to Dallas with my family for our annual Buffett Concert Weekend trip! Jimmy plays in Frisco every year around this time and it has become an event not to be missed by this clan! We arrived about 8 hours before the concert and tailgated all afternoon!


With Trevor and Jackie

Jackie's parents, Sherri & Ted came this year too.  Allen Long also made the trip!

LuLu tailgating

Nice hat Trev!

Pizza Hut Park, here we come!

Well hello, Jimmy!

Fins to the left...
Buffett is always such a fun weekend!  We're so glad we got to go again this year.  Until next year...

2 comments:

Liz said...

so fun! i saw a woman in wal-mart tonight sporting her 2010 t-shirt!!!! i had to giggle to myself!

sara said...

LOVE it, so much fun! I went to see him in Cincinnati when I was in college and we had such a good time - great atmosphere!