Look what Addi made for me at school last week too! I love my "bouquet" in my handpaited flower pot!
We met some friends at The Trails for brunch today and it was so much fun to celebrate Mother's Day with some of my closest Mama Friends!
Of course she loved the dessert! "YUM! Cheesecake!!!"
Mason...
And her sweet Mama, Evan!
And here's my favorite gir!!!
"Mama's going to tickle you!"
"Got ya!!!"
Mason and Addi watching the water fountain on the couch.
"Turtle! I see a turtle in the pond!"
Addi and MO loving on MO's daddy!
I had a very special Mother's Day and I hope all of the wonderful Mothers in my life did too!





3 comments:
What sweet pictures! I'm so happy to hear you had such a lovely Mother's Day with your sweet Addi!
Erin - so glad your Mother's Day was happy! Thanks so much for your note about Ian and the applesauce this week! I love hearing stories about him, and I hate that I haven't gotten away from work more to help in the room. It helps hearing stories you tell. Thanks again!
What a fun day! I'm sorry if my crazy child created a little bit of nerve-frazzling for you! When she was "all done" before I sat down, we should have headed for the door!!! Geez, payin' for my raisin' is getting me down! Maybe it's just Terrible Twos. Either way, we gotta lay the smack down!!
It was fun to celebrate with you guys even though, by the looks of the pics, we weren't really there!!
Post a Comment