The weather has been rainy and stormy lately and we've missed spending time outside in the evenings. Finally, the weather was nice and we took full advantage of it! Addi got to run all over the yard and pull out all of her toys before we packed up and headed inside for dinner.
This is what happens when we get home everynight...
"Bu-bbles! Bu-bbles! Bu-bbles!"
"I've got Mama wrapped around my little finger! I get anything I want!"
Such a big girl, insisting on "blowing" bubbles on her own!
"I'm bored with bu-bbles. What other toys can I play with?"
"Let me see..."
"Oh how silly! I left my hairbrush with my outside toys! Well it's a good thing I found it, my hair is messed up from the wind!"
"Oh I hear Bailey in the backyard!!"
"Nothing like a little bark for an appetizer."
"Time to stop and smell the roses!"
Next activity involves climbing...
and swinging...
and peaking...
and laughing...
and SLIDING...
and watching Bailey...
and thinking...
and just enjoying the evening!
Hope you're having fun outside in beautiful weather too!
We're trying to take advantage of it before it gets too hot!



2 comments:
Very cute! What is it about bubbles?? Alexandra shrieks with happiness every time she sees them (the dog also seems to love them, but generally tries to eat them). We got the bubble machine from Target that you recommended and she loves it!
Wow I think she looks more like Scotty in each "thinking" pic you take!
Miss you! Wish I had more than 5 minutes to breathe at recital!!!
Post a Comment