Thursday, May 13

earth day

Earth Day was on April 22nd and it was also MO's birthday!  I posted here a little bit about it.  When Liz went to have Olivia's birthday party at school, she snapped a few pictures of the girls in their matching Earth Day t-shirts.  The pictures were just too cute not to share!

Are they not the cutest little Earth Day girls ever??

Hugs from MO are the BEST!!

I think Addi just woke up from her nap...she looks a little out there!

Hope you all had a gerat Earth Day (on April 22nd)!

3 comments:

sara said...

Where did you all get the matching Earth Day shirts? Too cute! And yes, the little kitchen is from KidKraft - I've been so pleased with it! I hope little Mo likes her kitchen as much as Alexandra does!

Liz said...

What fun Earth Day friends!! I love it that MO is about to knock Addi over with her hug - what a mess!! Thanks for such fun shirts, Erin!

Sasha said...

How cute!