Honestly, I cannot believe how many of you sweet blogger friends have commented and emailed me to see if we are okay! I'm sure many of you have heard about the MASSIVE storms we had in the Oklahoma City and Norman area on Monday! It's been all over the national news even! We are fine and our house is still standing without a scratch or missing shingle! The tornado that touched down in Norman was to the south and to the east of us. I know many people were not as lucky as we were and my heart goes out to them! The destruction is unimaginable!
My friend Gina took this picture on ther way home! Needless to say, she pulled over and did not continue down the road!! Their house was fine, but they are still without power.
Thank you again for all of your concern! You guys are the BEST!!!!



2 comments:
I'm just happy to hear that you all are okay! I was getting ready for work on Monday morning and lo and behold, Matt Lauer starts in on the Today show about tornados in Norman and I stopped in my tracks! I've lived through 2 tornados now, and they are definitely very scary - glad you all are safe.
I used to always make fun of my mother for freaking out the way she did during a tornado. Then, one hit this week while I was running Company Auditions. We took the kids to Tammys basement for safety and it wasn't until I had children in my car that I panicked! I am not sure I would make it with cute little Addi!! Glad all is well.
Post a Comment