Sunday, January 31

cooper & meg

Last weekend, Addi had two friends over to play...Cooper Cunningham and Meg Varner. Their mommies came too and it was SO much fun!  The kids played great together.  As you can imagine, three kids running around the house and every toy out that we own, it was a little nutty at times.  I'm sad I didn't get better pictures, but they never slowed down long enough!  I guess I should be please I at least got these...ha! 

Cooper loved the bouncy ball right off the bat!

Then he and Meg played with the glitter ball.

Addi was just in heaven, showing Cooper and Meg all of her toys.  Cooper loved pushing around the shopping cart (I'm sad I didn't get a picture of him!). Here's Addi "eating" her soup can that fell out of the cart.

Carolina was very patient in showing Addi the pictures that she'd taken.  Addi loves to see every picture on the back of the camera these days!

Playing fridge farm...

Bring on the snacks!!  What could be better than a Mickey plate full of baby goldfish and fruit snacks?  Not much!  Addi was nice to wait her turn while Meg and Cooper got some...

And then she made her move!

"Cooper, I've got my eye on you!"

"I'm not scared of you Addi!"

Sweet Meg!

Addi did not want to cooperate for our group picture.  It was getting close to nap time for all of them. 

The kids did great and played wonderfully together! I think the mommies had just as much fun watching the kids play and chatting.  It was really fun and we can't wait to have our friends back over VERY soon!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I need a playdate with Addi soon!!