Tuesday, January 19

outside at last!

The weather has just been awful here lately!  Between the Blizzard of 2009 and all the rain, it has just been miserable!  We've all been itching to get outside.  Addi finally got to ride in her wagon and she was in heaven! 

















We are definitely ready for spring at the Hofmann house!  Too bad it's only January!

So I have to share this funny story, I know this is totally random.  At the birthday party we went to on Saturday night, Scott and I were standing at the bar when this girl came up to me and said that she reads my blog every day and she recognized me!  I was so flattered!  She was so sweet and said she just loved checking on Addi everyday!  The part that totally cracked me up, was that she said I was shorter than what she expected!  Ha!  I hate to break it to all of you out there in blogland, but his girl is only 5'2"!  At my last doctors visit, they argued with me (that I wasn't even that tall!) but I still say 5'2".  Thanks for reading Whitney! It was great to meet you!

3 comments:

The Kovash Family said...

Thanks for the shout out, Erin!!! Although, I'm somewhat embrassed now!!! I'm not tall either, it's just one of those pictures you have of someone in your head and then when you see them in person, it's different!

Erin said...

It's a great compliment that i was even tall in your head! Great seeing you!

The Beverage's said...

I love her Valentine's outfit!! Addi looks so happy to be outside!!