Friday, January 29

puppy love

Norman had another ice storm yesterday and its "pouring" snow as I type.  It's beautiful outside.  We've been prepared for the electricity to go out, but thankfully we haven't had to break out our survival kit yet!  The University and Addi's school both closed yesterday and today so Addi and I have just been hanging out!

Yesterday, she latched on to the little puppy dog.  She's had it since her birthday, but she acted like she'd never seen it before in her life.  She pulled it around all morning long!


Come on Puppy, let's go for a little walk...

What's that?  Mickey Mouse is on!

Well let's just wait until this is over and then we'll go for our walk!

It just started, so we'd better just sit down.



Okay, now we can go.

I'll just carry you.

And eat your leash.

Cheese! I {heart} this Puppy!

No comments: