Saturday, January 30

brown fun

Since we were iced/snowed in on Thursday, after dinner we wondered a few doors down to the Brown's house.  Hudson went to bed not long after we got there and Suzanne made me promise not to take a picture of her because she "looked awful"...whatever!

The dadas played Wii and had a ball while Addi and I played with Campbell, AKA bebe, and Suzanne, AKA SuSu.

Trav warming up for the big Wii tournament!


Scott in action!

I have no idea what was so funny, but apparently something made all of us laugh!

Addi loved looking at Suzanne's 2010 calendar and finding Hudson in the pictures each month.

Sweet baby boy Campbell, who looks SO much like his older brother at this age.  He was the best little thing and so much to cuddle with.

Except Addi really didn't like me to hold him or snuggle with him.  She insisted on sitting in my lap everytime I held him.  Someone (I'm not naming names) was jealous!!!

It was a very impromptu get together, but we had a great time just relaxing and visiting.  Thanks for the invite and the fun Browns! Let's do it again very soon!!

No comments: