Wednesday, September 30

she's got the birthday blues

Poor Addison has had the birthday blues! We went to her 12-month check up on Monday and found out that she has another double ear infection! On top of that, she's cutting 4 teeth and is covered in a mysterious rash that's a virus. She also had to get two shots...Monday was not a good day for our baby girl! She weighed in at 18 pounds, 6 ounces (which is in the 10th percentile) and measured 30 inches (which is in the 80th percentile). I told her she's going to be tall and skinny just like her Mommy - that's supposed to be funny because I'm only 5'2" on my very best (tallest) day!

We also celebrated her birthday at school with Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (I'll post that recipe soon too). All the kiddos loved the muffins. Addi wasn't impressed that I brought her party hat to school and made her wear it in front of her friends! I think we are officially finished celebrating her birthday!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The birthday girl does not look too happy in that last pic. Or maybe she is pounding the table for some more pumpkin muffin. :)