2 days ago
Tuesday, September 15
mastered!
If you know me well, then I've probably jabbered to you about our woes with switching Addison from the bottle (otherwise known as The "B" Word at our house) to the sippy cup. We just had to bite the bullet and enlist Addi in Sippy Cup Boot Camp...it's been 2 weeks now. I wanted to start using a sippy cup with her formula because when she turns 1, the bottles go away and we're supposed to only give her whole milk in a sippy cup. It really didn't go over so well in the beginning, but Scott and I had to be strong. Our approach was to just quit the bottles cold turkey and only offer the cup. FINALLY, I am so proud to announce that she has mastered the sippy cup! Boot Camp paid off!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment