There are so many emotions that I'm feeling right now...I'm excited, sad, happy, thankful, and most of all, shock! I'm in total disbelief that a year has gone by! I don't think you can honestly wrap your mind around how fast time can go by until you become a parent. High school went fast, college went fast, the first few years of marriage went fast, but the first year of Addison's life has come and gone in in the blink of an eye! I suppose the word that sums it all up for me is bittersweet. It is truly amazing and miraculous to watch Addison learn and grow each and everyday. I am excited for to begin to walk and talk and develop more and more, but in the same breath, I want her to be 6 pounds again and curled up on my chest...bittersweet says it all.
One year ago today...
Happy Birthday sweet baby girl! Daddy and I love you more than you'll ever know. You have brought so much joy to our lives....we never imagined being parents would be this incredible. You are so perfect and we love you so, so much!!!
Happy #1!
P.S. Happy National Pancake Day too:)
No comments:
Post a Comment