Thursday, September 17

fall is in the air...

and I'm so excited!!! Fall is my favorite time of year! It means pansies and cool weather and mums and crockpots and soups and so much more!



It also means all things pumpkin!


My favorite Starbucks this time of year is the Pumpkin Spice Latte.



And my favorite Rusty's Frozen Custard is their Pumpkin Pie custard...oh my goodness it is so yummy! In fact, I craved that last year when I was pregnant and they didn't start making it until October 1st! Seeing that Addison was born on September 26th, I didn't get to feed the craving, but I did get a ton brought to me on October 1st (thanks to my wonderful friends!!) - funny side story...I even called to see if they had any in the freezer left over from the year before without luck!

I'm always a little sad to see summer go, but by this time, I'm sick of the hot Oklahoma heat! I have a date with my front flowerbeds on Sunday to plant my pansies and mums and I might even make a pot of chili.

Welcome Fall!!!

No comments: