Thursday, September 10

sad goodbye's

I know you all are probably sick of hearing me ramble on and on about how dearly we loved Addison's daycare provoder, Peg, and how badly we miss her! I just had to share one last thing with you. These were her gifts to Addison on her last day. Instead of buying gifts for her "graduates" she send them home with their favorite tokens from her playroom...how sweet!!

She sent home three things with Addison. Her favorite book, Goodnight Mood (which Addison chewed up like a puppy dog - Peg also wrote such kind words in the front); her purple rythm egg that Addi loves to shake; and an empty canister of Happy Bellies cereal. The story behind the cereal is that if/when Addison started to get cranky in her highchair and it wasn't time to get out yet, Peg would tell Addi that she needed to be a happy baby (and she would point to the baby on the canister) and it always made Addi smile. I just think that's the sweetest story ever!!!





We love you Peg and miss you so, so much!!!

No comments: