Task One: make new window treatment for master bathroom (details here)...

CHECK!
Task Two: take down the front door, remove the hardware, sand it, paint it (3 coats) and re-hang...

CHECK!
Task Three: vacuum out garage, clean out and organize “stuff”, install new metal shelves and get rid of old furniture...
(sorry, no pictures of this!)
CHECK!
(Thanks Stephanie for letting us give away our junk with yours!)
Task Four: yard work (finishing filling new flower bed with soil, plant new plants & flowers, mulch...can you tell we still have some gutter work to do?; transplant large shrubs from front yard to backyard; feed azaleas with peat moss & food; transplant day lilies; take out cedar tree and plant two new large pots on either side of the garage; mulch all front beds and back beds; plant miscellaneous pots and much more!)...



BIG CHECK!
Task Five: remove old house numbers, sand and paint the wood and install new house numbers...

CHECK!
I didn't exactly get around to doing the laundry, so that's what I've been working on all week. I'm also making more cake dots for Shelby's Graduation Dinner tomorrow night!!


1 comment:
I LOVE IT! You were meant to be a blogger ;)
Post a Comment