Friday, May 22

Great Friends!

Last night Addison and Bailey were playing on the floor and were so sweet together! I don't know which one of them is more in love, Addison or Bailey. Addison just screams when Bailey runs into the room and Bailey starts bucking and jumping when she sees Addison...it is so cute! Scott and I were a little nervous about how Bailey would take to having Addison around, but as you can see, she is so gentle with her and is such a good girl!

They love to stare at each other


And Addison loves to pet Bailey's soft face


Bailey always inches closer


Even though Addison sometimes grabs her eye


Most of the time Bailey just lays there


And lets Addison hold her hand


And Addison lets Bailey sniff her clothes


Addison is just fascinated!


Addison even shares her toys


They are great friends!!

1 comment:

sara said...

Thanks for checking out my blog!! I've loved catching up on your blog - so cute. Addison is a doll, and Bailey is cute (reminds me so much of our Lab, Pearl, who is about the same age - they have the same light coloring, too). And I am in LOVE with Addison's nursery, so pretty!