Thursday, December 22

the THIRD annual hofmann/roberts christmas

I can't believe it's the THIRD annual already...and now there are FOUR sweet girlies!

Of course we started the evening with a group picture attempt.  


It was a great attempt...




But unsuccessful.  I need to figure out how to crop faces and put them into different pictures.  I think Liz and I have a lifetime of group picture attempts ahead of use.  Hopefully they will get better as the girls get older!

Before opening gifts.  H was asleep at this point and E was playing.  

Playing where?  In Addi's room.  Liz and I had already picked up the room a few times and realized it was a lost cause.  These girls had more fun making the biggest mess of their lives.  It was totally worth it, though, because they had a ball!




I did end up with an okay picture of my two girlies.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'd totally want to play in Addi's room too because it's so cute and fun! Merry Christmas!