Our friends the Hughes invited us over for their third annual gingerbread decorating party! We were out of town the first year and last year I was on bed rest so LuLu took Addi. The kids were super excited...and that was before they had eaten any candy!
I had to capture Liz's first ever time of reading a Star Wars book! She did great, with William's help!
It's decorating time!!
The host had to wear his red chef's hat, of course!
No mommy, not that candy. I only want PURPLE candy on my house!
Nicki got fancy with the fondant and took requests from the kids! Addi wanted an A.
Here's Olivia's house...I love her door knob!
and her shingles!
Ian had lots of windows and the word Santa on top...clever!
Fondant in action!
W requested a space elephant but then changed his mind and just wanted a rocket ship.
Olivia wanted an O.
When the girls were done and the mommies were cleaning up for pictures, this is where they patiently waited. In the window with my phone. Hysterical.
Sneakies!
Addison & Ian's houses
Olivia & Addison's Houses
William & Olivia's houses
I can't believe both girls are doing the same thing. If we would have staged that, it would have never worked, you know.
And here's the 360 degree tour:
(that's a marshmallow snowman on the left corner)
Thank you SO much to the Hughes family for including us again this year! What a fun Saturday morning!!


No comments:
Post a Comment