Two ear infections in, Dr. Stacy referred us to our ENT to get tubes in Halle's ears. With our history (and luck) it was destined to happen so we decided the sooner the better!
I know I've said it before and this isn't the last time I'll say it I'm sure, but this is seriously the happiest baby ever ever ever! She smiled the entire morning, even though she didn't get her bottle. Here we are in the waiting room. See? Insanely happy, I tell ya!
The surgery was great and we were home by 8:00am. The anesthesia made Addi grouchy and a little feisty. It just made Halle sleepy. As in she slept for almost 4 hours!
So while Halle slept off her drugs, I worked on making the costumes for the the little boys in her class. Their school program was the following weekend and the theme was Babes in Toyland. The boys were wearing black pants and little hats and were soldiers. Pretty cute, huh?
We had a nice, relaxing day drinking coffee and bottles.
Happy as can be!
Perfect recovery!
The next day though?
BAM!
Welcome RSV and Bronchiolitis.
It started December 6th, she has been super sick. I'm talking not taking ANY bottles or food, coughing her little head off, fever, and taking breathing treatments around the clock. Dr. Stacy says it can last anywhere from 1-3 weeks and since it's viral, there really isn't much to give them to help. It breaks my heart. Literally.
Ugh.







No comments:
Post a Comment