Wednesday, December 14

thanksgiving

Our thanksgiving morning started out with parade watching with lulu...


and playing on the pallet... 


  The highlight of Addi's thanksgiving was learning to cast her princess fishing pole into Poppy's pool.  It was a beautiful day and she spent forever out there! She really did a great job, too!









Poppy was in absolute HEAVEN!!











I tried my very hardest to get a sister picture, but it was just complicated. I can't imagine having more kids for several reasons, but I really don't know how parents of 3+ kids ever get a picture where they're all looking at the camera, much less smiling.  Geez.














Since Trevor and Jackie moved to Ardmore, this year Jackie's sister Valerie came from NYC and her parents and grandparents came down from Collinsville.  Addi thought it was pretty cool that her sister was Hal Pal and Jackie's sister was Val Pal.  

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Friday morning started with dress up and hi-pad playing:

Pancake making with LuLu: 


That would be a purple butterfly pancake with pink sprinkles! She wouldn't change out of her third tutu of the morning so she opted for a bib so she wouldn't get it sticky!

And look at this sweetie.  She makes my heart melt! 

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Your girls just keep getting cuter by the day. I love Addi's hair curled like that! How long does it take and does she actually sit still the whole time?!