I suppose "party" isn't the right term, but whatever you want to call it, the babies wore the costumes for about 20 minutes one day. They actually did on the 21st so the girls didn't dress up the same day at school. I liked it that way because it was much easier on me. Ha!
Here's my little mermaid...cutest one I've ever seen!
Halle's teacher, Nicole, propped the babies up by the fall decor in the school lobby for some pics. So cute!
Full costume shot:
Babbling Babies class pic.
HYSTERICAL!
Everyone was upset but H. She felt left out so she chimed in but only for a second.
Nice recovery H.
(do you see the tiny tear on her cheek?)
Happy Halloween Babbling Babies!


2 comments:
Oh the crying pic and the single tear! What a precious little mermaid!
O.M.G.!! That is the cutest thing. I agree, cutest mermaid I have seen!
Post a Comment