Addison's Halloween party was a blast! I was put in charge of bringing fruit. I wanted to jazz it up a bit (HUGE eye roll from Scott) so I decided to make boo-k-bobs.
I used plastic swizzle sticks from Target (because I figured bamboo skewers and 3 year olds would surely be a disaster!).
I also found these really great candy eyes at Target. Perfect!
Ta-Da!
I put marshmallows on top with the eye candies and scary faces (this one is saying, "O") they uses blue berries and strawberries as the fruit. Each k-bob was in a cup of Cool Whip with sprinkles.
They were a hit!
When I got to school for the party the kids were still down in Spanish which gave the parents time to get the party ready and actually look around the room. I loved the hand print spiders!
I heard them coming down the hall so I poked my head out the door and when Addi saw me she came running. It made my day!!
We got her all dressed in her costume and ready for the trick-or-treat parade!
Charlie-Man helped me talk her in to wearing the crown!
Let the fun (and chaos) begin!
Trick-or-treat Sunny Two's!
Trick-or-Treat Teeter Totters!
Trick-or-Treat Fantastic Fours!
I just adore these two little girls! They both just melt my heart!!
Trick-or-Treat Senorita Sarah!
Trick-or-Treat Hoppin' Pre-K!
We skipped the Toddlers and Babbling Babies because they were taking morning naps.
Ian's mom, Nicki, took some cute pictures of Addi and me. Thanks so much Nick!!
Now it's PARTY TIME!
Addi went for her Boo-K-Bob first!
Then she asked me for a piece of celery. Not sure what that was all about?
Trick-or-Treaters at the door!
Admiring Repunzel's hair!
Happy Halloween Busy Threes!!






No comments:
Post a Comment