So I saw this recipe on Pinterest and it was too easy not to try!
1 box funfetti cake mix
1 can pumpkin
that's it.
Mix it together and don't forget the funfetti sprinkles!
Is it good?
Yep! She's going back for seconds!
and thirds!
I used my cookie scoop and put 2 scoops in each baking cup.
They didn't really fill out the baking cups and looked more like drop biscuits. Oh well. They were still yummy!
I had regular icing for them but since the surfaces were so uneven I really didn't want to use them. I noticed on the wrapper of the Pillsbury Funfetti icing it said to look under the wrapper for more icing ideas.
Did you know that you can melt icing down and use it as a glaze?
I had no idea! Just put some in a bowl and microwave for about 20 seconds and drizzle with a spoon. Amazing.


No comments:
Post a Comment