Another fun activity involved beads...lots of beads!
I just put them in a tub and gave her all kinds of scoopers and the same cups she used with the colored water. She sorted them all different way, by color, by shape, etc.
One of her favorite scoops is our leftover scoopers from the formula cans. I've been saving them all so we have about 20 floating around our house already (they're also great fun in the bathtub!)...
Pinky always up!
She also liked filling the cups and putting the lids on and using them as blocks.
And of course Halle loves to watch her play!
I kid you not when I say that for the past two weeks she might have played with beads and cups for over 10 hours! You can ask mom or Scott...they are my witnesses!












1 comment:
Such a good idea! And, I HAVE to know where you got her little shirt that says LuLu...that's what I call Lucy and I would die to get her one!
Post a Comment