Thursday, September 15

dress rehearsal

While we were in Ardmore, my mom's best friend (and my God mother), Shannon, brought Addi a surprise!  She was in NYC with Whitney and bought Addi a new leotard and tutu!  She was elated!!!! 

Shannon invited her to come watch one of her dance classes that afternoon.  On the way to the studio, Addi informed mom and me that she was going to dance and we were going to clap for her.  I said sure, but never took her seriously.

I took Addi into the dance room and we sat at the front as the class started.  She tapped on my shoulder and whispered in my ear that she really wanted to dance!  I told her she could stand in the corner and twirl a little bit.  Well when "dance teacher Annie" invited her to join the class she ran right out there and squeezed her way in the formation.  Oh wow.

These pictures are the poorest quality, but I only had my cell phone.   






Doing turns across the floor...  


The funniest part of this picture are mom and Shannon peeking in the window! 


Jazz walks! Put on your high heals, hand on your hiney and lots of sass! 


Thanks so much Shannon!!!! 

Once we got back to LuLu and Poppy's house, she had to change into another tutu...she has an entire costume closet from Shannon!

No comments: