August 25, 2011 was a pretty exciting day at the Hofmann house! It was Addison's first day as a Busy Three and Halle's first day as a Babbling Baby!
They were both really excited but I think Halle was a little nervous...ha!
I was SOOO proud of Addi! She just walked right into her new classroom and began working on her play-doh creation! It helped that she has visited the classroom before and absolutely adores her new teacher. I was so relieved that drop off went well. I told her that she was going to have to be the big sister and show Halle how to be brave when I leave. She assured me that she would check on Halle during the day to make sure she wasn't crying! What a great sister!
Halle dropped off fine as well! She really loves her new teachers, Ms. Nicole and Ms. Marta. They are simply the best!! I was a little apprehensive about leaving her just because when Addi was this age, I had her at an in-home daycare with Ms. Peg. We LOVED Ms. Peg to death, but we got a spot at Addison's school and had to take it. So far, the Babbling Babies room has been a great fit for us! Whew!
I borrowed Liz's camera for this big day and I was just snapping trying to capture the memories. I didn't get any really wonderful shots, but at least we'll always remember their first day of school 2011!


No comments:
Post a Comment