Saturday, September 17

park and pretend

We finally had a break from the heat with some decent temperatures.  We have taken full advantage of it by going to the park...a lot!  One Sunday we loaded up the girls in the strollers and headed out.  We get up and around really early at our house and I'm pretty sure we were at the park by 7:30!










Here's Halle-girl just doing what she does best!  I had a reader ask about our blanket.  I ordered it from thirty-one and LOVE IT!  It has been just perfect for our trips to the park and it rolls up and velcros closed.  I'm a big fan!  I also have the matching soft sided cooler which is great for snacks, picnics, etc. 


Ta-da! 



Back home we played in her room all afternoon!  She's such a good little mommy to her baby dolls.  She loves to pretend driving to the grocery store to buy formula...cracks me up! Here she is rocking her baby to sleep.  Notice how she's holding the paci in her mouth, just like I do?

I snapped this one on my cell.  She sits on her stool and drives to the store.  She looks like a tourist with her owl purse around her neck. Her purse is full of change so she can "pay the money" for the formula and veggies she buys at the store.  Her stool opens up on the top step and that's her trunk where she puts her grocery bag.  She is so funny!

And of course with every day of pretending comes about 18 wardrobe changes. Funny funny girl!

No comments: