Well sweet Halle's room is officially finished! Come on in and take a look around!
Door canvas on her bedroom door...LuLu got Halle and Addi new matching canvases!
Halle's bed...
and I decided not to do a bumper this time so I had this awesome bulster made instead! I LOVE it!!
Addison's artwork, proudly displayed over the bookcase!
Number and alphabet prints I ordered off etsy...the shop name is Mosie Posie.
Colorful ribbons...
on Halle's mobile over the crib...
Sweet little blessings ring on her door knob.
More details
This is where I'll frame Halle's birth print, but first I have to know some details, like time of arrival, weight, length, etc.
Ottoman for the rocking chair.
Armoire stocked, organized, and ready to go!
Halle-girl, we are so ready to see your sweet face for the first time and to hear your sweet cries. We are more than excited to meet you tomorrow. Daddy and I already love you more than you'll ever know and your big sister Addison is literally vibrating with excitement. We all want to hold you, snuggle you and love on you! You're birthday party is planned and now we just need the guest of honor to make her grand appearance! Just a few short hours now until I'll be holding you in my arms for the first time.
As your big sister would say, "we love you toooooooo much"!!!!
Tomorrow morning is our big day!!!!!!!











6 comments:
Now THAT is a nursery built for a princess!!! I love it! You did such a good job putting it all together. I think my favorite part is big sister's artwork! That's so special!!! Good luck tomorrow!! :o)
xoxo, Sarah Kate
www.dixie-creek-farm.blogspot.com
Congratulations! You must be so excited! Her room is beautiful and I LOVE the mobile.. I may have to borrow that idea :)
Can't believe tomorrow is the big day!!! Her room is pre opus( which does not surprise me one bit!!). Did you ever post pics of addisons new room?
Best of luck tomorrow! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her nursery...especially the foot stool and the bolster pillow!!! I can't wait to see pictures of her arrival!
aww, her room looks great! I love the bolster instead of bumpers, I may have to keep that in mind next time around. Good luck tomorrow!!!
I soooooooo can't wait for her to see what you've done for her! It is just the most gorgeous room! Come home soon, sweet Halle!!!!
Post a Comment