Addi had her first trip to the dentist on June 7th and she was awesome!! She did want to sit in my lap, so I don't have any "action shots". I was such a proud mama! She let Miss Stacy count her teeth (10 on top and 10 on bottom...right on track!), brush, polish, floss and fluoride her teeth!!
I was also proud of myself for remembering my camera that morning before I left the house, but once we got back to the exam room that afternoon, I realized I left it in the car. I knew Addi would totally flip out if I left, so these are just from by Blackberry, but they're better than nothing!
Squirting the water gun!
Playing with Mr. Thirsty (the sucker thing that goes in your mouth)!
And digging for treasure! She really wanted a package of baseball cards, but I talked her into a hot pink Goofy and a lizard ruler!
And she brushed with her new princess toothbrush the whole way home!
Thanks Miss Stacy and Dr. Potts (no relation)!!







No comments:
Post a Comment