Several weeks ago, we took Addi to a new pottery place in Norman called Be Wild for Art! We worked on Christmas gifts, so I didn't want to post about it until after all our gifts were given.
This is realy the cutest place! It's a large studio and you can buy and paint all kinds of pottery pieces! We picked out 2 platters for LuLu and MiMi. Scott and I painted the red around the border (well, Addi ended up helping) and then we had her handprints put in the middle!
This is one of the owners and she was WONDERFUL with Addi and with us! We had no idea what we wanted to do and she was so patient with us and helped us so much!
Our girl got antsy while I finished up the details so she decided to sort sponge brushes...yes, she's my daughter!
All done!!
MiMi's Kitchen
LuLu's Kitchen
We left the platters at the studio to be finished and picked up the finished product right before Christmas. Didn't they turn out so great? We were so happy with them!
I'd say they liked them, don't you think?
Be Wild for Art!
We will definitely be back!!


3 comments:
I just saw the sign for this place! So glad you tried it out and posted about it, so I know what to expect. It looks darling and I love the platters! Such a sweet idea!
Love the platters! H enjoyed herself as well and we will be going back soon!
So cute!! Love it!!
Post a Comment