Sunday, January 23

i'm lovin' it

It's been a while since I've shared what I've been lovin' so here it goes!

1. Mishu Chalkboard Sticker:
I got this in October and loved it so much I decided to give it to a few people on my list for Christmas so I've had to keep this one quiet.  HERE is the website. I have it on the door going to our garage and I absolutely love it!  If you're in the Norman area, I got mine at Tulips!


2. Aladdin Tumbler
Well, Liz got me hooked on this one.  They sell them at Target.  They are great to fill and leave on your nightstand without the risk of knocking it over in the middle of the night (I've done that a time or two!).  I like that it keeps your drink cold and it doesn't sweat!


3. Jo Tote
I received a Jo Tote camera bag.  How cute is that?!?  The lining is black and white houndstooth and it has several velcro dividers which makes it very versatile!  I've used it as a purse/diaper bag/camera bag and it's just perfect!! This is the color I got too...I love it!


4. January
I actually have a love/hate relationship with January and February.  It's so cold and you really can't get out of the house and do much.  However, it's the perfect opportunity to clean out and organize!  I always pull out my organizing books to get inspiration and ideas!




I also love January magazines because most of them have to do with organizing!


Have you ever picked up a copy of the Better Homes and Gardens Storage Magazine?  They are wonderful!  There are only a few published a year, but I hang on to mine and use them just like I use my books each year. 

I've been working really hard on getting our guest room/my project room cleaned out and ready for Miss Addison's big girl bedroom, so I especially need inspiration this January!!

So...what have you been lovin' lately???

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE the camera bag--super cute! I need lessons on how to work my camera--any suggestions?

Liz said...

Ok, you need to put chalk board pens on your next 'i'm lovin' it' post! They're bomb.com!