Well, it's about that time! Yep, we're slowly (very slowly) starting some potty training with Addison. When she moves into her next classroom at school, they will enforce potty training during the day, so until then we can't expect her to do too much.
One night last week I asked if she wanted to put on her big girl panties for a little while. She was so excited and asked if she could have a panty party. I told her I was not going to strip down to my panties with her, but she could call it a party if she wanted to. She chose a pair of Minnie Mouse panties, which of course sparked the idea to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I made a deal with her and told her if she'd stay on the towl I put on the floor she could watch it. She couldn't have been more excited!
Showing me her Minnie. Not quite sure what that look is on her face??
And here's her new "cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese" face.
She did a great job and didn't have an accident. I know this is just the tip of the iceberg, but I feel like it's a step in the right direction at least! Wish us luck!!!!!
I'm quite certian this is not the last you'll hear on this topic!


2 comments:
Awww, that Addi is just too precious! I love her new little panties. I bet you're so proud of your big girl!
holy heck she looks so big in these pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good (towel) work, addi!
Post a Comment