Yesterday morning, I took Addi over to Campus Corner to attempt to get some pictures for her birthday invitation. I bought some play cupcakes a few weeks ago at Pottery Barn Kids and never gave them to her. It was the perfect "prop" for her pictures. I normally don't like props or anything too cutesy, but I realize at this age, she needs something to hold her attention long enough for me to snap a few pictures. And since these pictures were ultimately for her birthday invitation, I thought the cupcakes were appropriate!
I had really high expectations for these photos, and I typically know when I sent my excectations too high, I am probably going to be let down. However, Addi was such a little sweetie for me and I ended up with some really fun images! I've studied them all weekend and I think I have it finally narrowed down!
There was a great little bench outside of Antique Garden that worked perfect for our little photoshoot!
What's better than a cupcake?
TWO cupcakes!!!
Of course, I got several shots of her being really silly! She thought it was hysterical to smoosh her cheeks together with the two cupcakes!
But you know this girl's on the move so I had to keep up!
Oh I am so in love with her new little Matilda Jane skirt! Is it not the cutest little thing? I got her ruffle tank at the Crew Cuts outlet when we were in Florida! It just completes the skirt, don't you think?
Addi also did a little window shopping since the stores weren't open yet.
The very last stop we made was outside of Cafe Plaid. These are my very favorites!!
"Can you be done yet, Mama?"
"Because I am D-O-N-E!!"
Like I said, Addi was such a trooper! She did great and it just made my weekend!
Which one am I going to use? You'll just have to wait and see. I don't want to spoil all of the fun!!














7 comments:
ab-so-lute-ly per-fect!! perfect everything about these pics but most importantly a perfectly-pretty ALMOST two year old!!!!! i love, love, love these and i can't wait to see the invitation!!!!!!!!
LOVE them all!! she is just as cute as can be. i know the party will be precious!
WOW! The pictures are amazing and of course,Miss Addi is beautiful! I love the cafe' plaid shots of her sweet giggles! Can't wait to see what you pick for her birthday!
fabulous pics Erin! L.O.V.E. the one of her looking down ... those eyelashes!!!
These are fantastic, Erin! Her little outfit is ADORABLE (as are the cupcakes), and the photos are gorgeous - love the catchlights in her eyes. You did a great job, I think any of them would work well for your invite!
You are right....you have turned into a professional photographer. Can I hire you?
UGH she is the CUTEST! The last ones of her looking up at you are so precious!! And that outfit!! You're awesome Erin!
Post a Comment