Sunday, August 15

what's a mama to do...

What's a mama to do with all of these "mama tail" holders?  Since Addi won't let me put her hair up (I knew that was a one time thing!) I have a ton of little pink ponytail holders.  I even gave a handful to Olivia's mom and I still have so many left! 



Well, I came up with the perfect use!

In Addi's closet, I hang her skirts/shorts/pants on hangers with clips.  Most of the time the shirt doesn't fit on the same hanger so it hangs seperately.  No matter how hard I try, they two hangers always get seperated and then Scott's always left to figure out which tops and bottoms go together.

Well not anymore!  I just slipped one of our "mama tail" holders over the two hangers and now they hang neatly together. 

Problem solved!


I just love it when I have those Ah-Ha moments, don't you?  What clever things have you come up with?

1 comment:

frontporchthreads said...

I LOVE Addi's shirt in the Chi-O post!! I want one to wear AND every single shoe she's added to her closet! Oh my goodness gracious!!!! I love all of it!!

on a side note...keep a look out in the mail....