Tuesday, August 10

introducing miss harper christina neely!!

On Monday, Miss Harper Christina Neely was welcomed into this world! She is absolutely adorable and perfect in every way!!  Scott and I were so excited and couldn't wait to see her.  We loaded Addi up and drove to Tulsa just so we could get our hands on her!

Look at all of that hair!!!

Addi was so great with her! I was afraid Addi wouldn't let me hold her, but she did!  Addi loved finding her fingers and toes!






What a proud Mama!

Look at those long fingers!

Present time!!  Every little girls needs a vintage OU onesie, right?

The New Neely Family of Three!

We stayed at the hospital for over 3 hours and Addi did so well!  This was toward the end and she was ready to go! I was so afraid she was going to poke the baby with that straw, but it was the only way she'd take the picture!


The whole gang!

Addi made a new best friend!  Amanda's dad gave her a candy bar and rides up and down the hall way in an office chair!  They were the best of buds!  He even got a kiss goodbye!

Miss Harper, we are so glad you are here!  We've been waiting so long to meet you!  You are absolutely beautiful and the most perfect little angel!
Welcome!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Beautiful baby! I am especially fond of that luscious head of hair!