Addi made out with FOUR new pairs of shoes this weekend!!! Lucky duck, huh?
All I can say is that I'm jealous!
Aunt Jackie bought her a teeny tiny pair of Havaianas and they are just about the cutest things I've ever laid eyes on! They are gold and they have little gold butterflys on the soles! Addi calls then "ha-nana's".
Love them!
I picked these up at Target on sale. I thought they were pretty cute and would go well into fall.
When I was at Target, they had one pair of these in Addi's size! She had then last year and they were so cute, I just had to get another pair!
Sunday afternoon, Scott and I took Addi over to an athletic store in Norman that's closing and found these little Nike's for $20. They are a half size too big, but with socks, they work!
While we're talking about shoes, guess who has not one, but two pair of Toms?
Not me! My daughter!!!
Mimi and Aunt Shelby got her a pair of black ones that will go great with jeans in the fall!
How cute are these?!?!
And Lulu bought her some pink sparkle Toms!
Seriously? How spoiled is my child?
ROTTEN!


5 comments:
I love the pink TOMS!
Every girl must have adorable shoes! I can't help myself when it comes to little girl shoes, H & E have way to many!
Pink sparkles! Oh and those Havianas KILL me! How can you not buy her every shoe you see - tiny little girl shoes are so CUTE!!
I love all of her new shoes! I ordered Chalin a pair of Toms last week, and I can't wait for them to come in!
I LOVE the pink glitter Toms, definitely going to have to try and get those for Lucy. Too cute.
Post a Comment