Monday, August 23

school pictures

I know the days are coming where Addi will look so goofy in her school pictures sitting on a stool in front of a solid color backdrop and saying cheese on the count of 3.  We've all been there and done that! 
But for now, I'm really loving her "school" pictures!  A local gal (Lisa Doan) takes the pictures for Addi's school and really does a great job on them! 

I know these are just the proofs but I really wanted to post something!  I've ordered my pictures and they just aren't in yet...I couldn't wait any longer!








Not bad for school pics, huh?

6 comments:

Lindsi said...

Love them! Funny, I was about to put Charlie's on our blog but hadn't gotten them yet... good idea about the proofs though. She is a DOLL and did so great for her "school pictures"

Anonymous said...

Love the one on the luggage! What a cutie pie!

frontporchthreads said...

UN-Believable!! They are all darling, but the the last one....my fave! I really hope this is the wave of the future of all school pictures...candid and natural, not cheesy peesy!!

Erica @ All About Aleigha said...

She is such a doll! Such cute "school pics"!

Liz said...

Precious!!! Yes, the last one is my favorite! Soooo glad she's not playing in the water!

Amanda said...

Geeeeezzzz! These are awesome for school pictures! THe last one is too precious.