Yesterday was the first day of school here in Norman and as I skimmed through facebook yesterday morning, so many of my friends talked about dropping their kids off for the first day back. It made me think of last year when Addi left Miss Peg's house and started at her big girl school! Oh man, I was a wreck! Here is Addi on the first day last year. She has changed SO much. I just thought she was a big girl then...she really is now! They grow up so freakin' fast! I'm glad I didn't have to go through another "first day of school" this year. I need an emotional break!
This weekend I plan to sit down and organize my thoughts and BLOG! Hope you're having a great week!



2 comments:
Addi, could your momma just bottle you up and send you South please?
The boys say you can bring sissy the wissy?
oh, this doesn't EVEN seem possible!! she was that little soooo long ago, but not really! time flies toooo freakin' fast!
Post a Comment