Friday, January 8

toasty

The other night, Scott and Addi were playing kitchen in her room and, as usual, she insisted that Scott put her apron on! She wanted her "hat" on too, though. For over an hour, she just ran around in her hoodie and apron. She especially liked making toast. I know I'm her mom, so I have to think she's cute, but how can you not agree that she's so stinkin' adorable?!? She just makes us laugh everyday!

"Yeah, I know I'm cute!"

Would you like some wooden toast?
Cutie pie!
I'm done playing kitchen. Let's read books now!
I pick this one!
Oh no! She caught me. I know I'm not supposed to be in here!

3 comments:

Ilena said...

I completely agree. She is stinkin adorable!

Ilena

sara said...

What an absolute doll! By the way, where did you all find the cute personalized apron? I'm thinking about getting a kitchen for my daughter's birthday in a few months and would love to get her a similar apron.

Liz said...

she is sooooo stinkin' adorable!!! absolutely!!