Saturday, November 7

happy birthday charlie-man!

Dear Charlie-Man,

Happy 1st Birthday!! I had so much fun at your party today! Your mommy and daddy did such a great job making sure your party was so special! The football theme was so clever since your mommy went to OU and your daddy went to Nebraska...and tonight is the OU/Nebraska game! My mommy and I had a great time playing with all the kids and I especially loved walking around your house exploring everything! It was such a great time and I have been playing with my football party favor all night long. Happy birthday Charlie Gaines!

Love,
Addi-Girl











1 comment:

Lindsi said...

Dear Addi Girl,
These pics are so great! I had so much fun playing with you and my mommy is so happy that you and your mommy came to the party! I don't think there would be any pictures of me eating my cake if your mommy didn't step in! Thanks for coming and for my great tractor and books.
Love,
Charlie man