Wednesday, November 25

turkey day, round 2

Well round two started on Wednesday night when we drove to Ardmore and spent the night with LuLu and Pops. Addi loved playing with LuLu's domestic toys, such as measuring cups, funnels and wooden spoons. She kept putting the funnel on top of her head and saying, "Hat!"...she looked like the Tin Man!




Then she found the staircase and that quickly became a game! She loved peeking around the corner at DaDa and Bailey. All I can say is thank goodness we live in a one story house!!




Before lunch today, we attempted to take pictures with Addi. This is her new face...cute huh?
This is the best one Scott got of the two of us. You don't even notice that she staring at the pumpkin he's balancing on his head!
I just thought this one was funny...so typical!

This is the cutest one. Boy does this daddy love his baby girl!!

As usual, mom made a wonderful Thanksgiving meal for us! Trevor and Jackie were celebrating with her family this year, so hopefully we will get them next year! We sure missed them!
After lunch, Addi had a little play time with Pops before we all went for a little walk on the golf course. It was such a beautiful day and we all needed the exercise!



This way Pops!

Follow me guys...DaDa is down here!

Whew! I'm worn out! I think I'll sit a rest for a minute!


We finally made it to the short grass! Now I can run!
There he is! Look DaDa, I'm here!!
I want to go this way!!!
Pops threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and carried me home...at least I didn't have to walk the whole way home!


Round 3 coming soon...

No comments: