So last week I attempted to applique a turkey shirt for Addison. Two sewing machine needles and several choice words later, I walked away from the project. I got very aggravated and immediately got online and ordered her a darling turkey shirt from here. On Saturday while Addi was napping, I decided to finish the turkey shirt and here's how it turned out! I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome...not too shabby! Addi thought it was pretty fun this morning! She likes to "gobble" like a turkey now. I've been trying to get it on tape, but I've yet to succeed. Hopefully I can post a gobble for you soon!
4 comments:
oh, how i love the eyes of a new walker! surprise and success all in one little sweet face!
now that is one cute turkey shirt!!!!! good job, momma!
so cute!!!!! i am impressed. - brittany
im impressed and we have those pants!! i need to read up on how to do it!!
too cute...i need to come to OK for some sewing lessons...you are good!
Post a Comment