-She "woofs" like a dog and "moos" like a cow. Her woof is more like a sneeze(a really fast but quiet "wf wf" and her moo is minus the oo, so it's just "mmmm". But she knows and identifies them with the correct animal, so I give her credit! She knows that she was a monkey for halloween and when you ask her what the monkey says, she'll say, "a-a-a" and pat her belly!
-She now says "more", "eat", "all done", and "night-night" in sign language.
-She can find her belly, head and toes.
-She says "doe" for dog, "bai-ey" for Bailey, "na-na-na-na" for no-no-no-no (she also shakes her head at the same time!), "ni-ni" for night-night, "a dnnnnn" for all done, "bu-bu" for bye-bye, "ba" for bath and "boo" (like book without the K) for book.
-She waives at any and everything! She still does the double waive, Miss America with the right and open/close with the left...at the same time! It really takes talent...it's kind of like patting your head and rubbing your belly!
-And last but not least...drumb roll please...she's WALKING! Here's proof!
We can't believe it either!! Life will never be the same...


4 comments:
Addi's getting so big, oh my goodnes!!! She's got her daddy's "too many beverages at the golf course" walk! :)
I love it!!
I think I have seen that walk around NYC by adults!
Although, I believe the best part is that you giggle as she starts to look a bit tipsy. hehehe.
Cannot wait to see you guys!!
this. is. precious!! i love how she falls and rolls up onto her head! this is the best!!1
She's so cute! She can keep up with Mags now!
Give us a call next time you are in Atown and the girls can play together.
--jessie
Post a Comment