Tuesday, May 31

shower for halle

My sweet frineds Suzanne, Liz and Merideth hosted a beautiful shower in Halle's honor!

Check out the cookies and cakedots!!! Saradee did an amazing job on them!!! YUMMY!

Invitation...seriously so cute! 

Pretty table! 

Details... 





Carolina has scheduled her c-section with sweet baby Georgia on June 16th and my c-section is scheduled for June 17!  How fun is that? 

Addi showing some sisterly love...


I got so many wonderful gifts from my friends!  How special I feel to have so many amazing friends!  Thank you to everyone!! 


Check out the diaper cake that LuLu made for baby Halle!  It was filled with all kinds of fun stuff!! 

Merideth cound't be with us at the shower, but know she had her hand in the planning.  Thank you so much Suzanne, Liz and Merideth!! The Hofmann girls are so blessed to have you in our lives!

All morning before the shower, Addi kept asking when she got to put on her twirly dress and got to Halle's birthday party!  I explained (no less than 20 times) that it was NOT her birthday party, but just a baby party.  I guess she finally understood.  She has been very curious about Halle's birthday and when her party is going to be.  I told her that when Halle is born she will have a birthday party, so...we're party planning for the hospital!  It that helps Addi get more excited about Halle's arrival, then by all means, we will have a party!  Now I just need Miss Halle to stay put a little while longer and not make a surprise appearance like her sister, so this mama can finish planning her Zero Birthday Party!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked the cookies & dots! Your shower was absolutely amazing! Hopefully I will get your cute shoes to you soon! Can't wait to meet Miss Halle:)

Danielle said...

Wow! How beautiful. I love the colors and all the details.

Your baby girl will share a birthday with yours truly! It's a great day (:

Liz said...

it was so fun celebrating you and sweet baby girl, halle! i simply cannot wait to snuggle her!!!! such a fun day that will be!