In honor of the Royal Wedding two Fridays ago, the director of Addison's school set up quite the entrance table! The kids absolutely LOVED it! Addi still loves pointing out Princess Kate's dress to me in the mornings and afternoons. She's going to be very sad when the decorations are taken down!


The Sunny Twos had a Royal Tea Party of their own on the wedding day and the girls even brought tiaras. I so wish I could have been a fly on the wall for that tea party, but I couldn't make it up there. Thankfully, one of Addison's teachers took some pictures on her phone and sent them to me. Thank you Miss Lacy!!
Are these two now just the sweetest friends ever?!?!
Happy wedding day to the Royal couple! Addison and Olivia loved helping you celebrate!


1 comment:
soooooo freaking cute! that last one is hilarious! those girls sure do love a party and a reason to celebrate something! i hope these girls always remember their love for princess kate!!!!
Post a Comment