Wednesday, April 6

potty business

Well I have not been the best about documenting things in chronological order lately, but I had to interrupt my sequence to make a HUGE announcement!  Yesterday Addi wore her big girl panties to school for the first time AND stayed dry the entire day!!!

We worked really hard on Sunday and she had a fantastic day!

She's really getting the hang of it and likes wearing her panties much more than the pull ups!

Sometimes she gets board with just sitting, and that's when we drag out the potty books!

She's really been interested in training for about a month now.  When she moved into the Sunny Two's at school, I'm pretty sure the peer pressure got her immediately!  So much so that we've had to have a little talk about Potty Business.  Everyone has their own Potty Business and it's very rude and inappropriate to be in other friends' Business.  Therefore, we've coined the phrase "Mind your own Potty Business!"  It's been working well since we've implemented this philosophy and we haven't gotten any more notes sent home from school about Addison disrupting the other kids while they were trying to go! Of course we had to bribe her with fruit snacks, but oh well.


I'm pretty sure she spent most of yesterday at school just like this saying, "Look at my Minnies!!!!".  I've had numerous reports from school like, "I got to see Addi's Minnies today!"  I'm just excited that she's excited!  At what point is this not okay?  We'll cross that bridge when we get there so for now, Addi-girl, you can show those Minnies to anyone you'd like!!

Since she had such a successful Potty Business day, we rewarded her with a purple slushee from Sonic.  What a treat!  This girl was super excited!!
  



Great job Addi-Girl!!!  We are SO proud of you!!!!!!

4 comments:

Mary Kate said...

Way To Go Addi! So proud of her!

Mary Kate said...

Way To Go Addi! So proud of her!

Liz said...

and WE'RE so proud of you too!!!! you did a great job and we're super-excited for you, and your minnies!! sorry, if some of the "potty business" business came from my territorial daughter...who knew that sharing would need to be practiced in the bathroom. geez!!

Anonymous said...

woohoo! way to go miss addi!